Hi everyone! ^^
I have some questions, and it would help me a lot
if you could answer them. Since I don't have an art teacher, I mostly rely on tutorials and friends' opinions when it comes to my drawings. This journal is a request for feedback. (Kind of like those stickers you see on the back of commercial vehicles: "How's my driving?".
) You don't have to be a watcher or a friend, just someone who is willing to help out.
When you're done, feel free to make your own journal!
I'd be happy to answer them for you, too (just let me know if you do). However, please be mindful - do NOT post this if you aren't prepared to deal with negative feedback. (Just in case.)
Please, by all means... Be honest and don't hold back when answering these questions!
I won't feel hurt if there's something you dislike about my artwork. I know I have a lot to improve on. Being brutally honest is a-okay with me! I encourage it. You can choose to answer them as a comment under this journal or by sending them to me in a private note.
~ Let's get started! ~
The Questions:1. At first glance, what stands out about my artwork in a positive way? (click here to see my gallery)
2. On the contrary, what about it stands out in a negative way?
3. What is there a lot of (or too much of) in my drawings?
4. What is there not enough of in my drawings?
5. Based on the artwork you've seen from me, what do you think I should work on improving first?
6. Is my line art worse than, equal to, or better than my coloring?
7. What kind of drawings would you like to see more of from me? (disregard if you're not a watcher)
8. What kind of drawings would you like to see less of from me? (disregard if you're not a watcher)
9. What do you think are my weaknesses and strengths in character designs? (click here to see my characters)10. Are there any closing tips you can give me?
Things I'm insecure of in my art:
- I think my color schemes could use a little work.
- Sometimes it feels like I draw too much 'cute'.
- My line art is still pretty stiff.
- I reeeally need to work on backgrounds.
Anyway, thank you for taking the time to fill this out if you do. If you'd like me to do the same for you, just let me know! ♡